- Breathing: fill up lungs 8 counts, hold 8 counts, exhale 8 counts. Repeat 2 times
- Lip buzzing: flap (imitating a horse), pedal concert B-flat, low concert B-flat (low C on B-flat trumpet, then play, as if on B-flat trumpet, first five notes of C Major, up and down.
- Mouthpiece buzzing: again, first five notes of C Major, entire C Major scale, arpeggiate C Major (all of these, as if on B-flat trumpet)
- Long tones: (on trumpet) Schlossberg #5
- Lip flexibility: (on trumpet) Schlossberg #15
No tags for this post.